Are you interested in working as a:
• Business Analyst with a high profiled Fortune 500 client?
• Interacting with the clients on daily basis and creating specification documentation to be used by developers?
• Does the idea of resource & budget planning excite you?
Do you have what it takes?
• A Degree in Business administration or related field
• In depth knowledge of software development methodologies is required.
• Technical aptitude, the ability to understand detailed technical information and systems concepts
• Motivated self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
If YES, Apply today.
• International Students interested in CPT/Co-op/OPT can apply as well.
• We do provide sponsorship to the right candidate.